- About us
- News Messages
- Nation-wide radio access performance measurement campaign GSM-R The Netherlands
Latest News Messages
Nation-wide radio access performance measurement campaign GSM-R The Netherlands
The object of this project was to establish a performance baseline prior to the upgrade of the GSM-R radio access system. This allowed Dutch railway operator ProRail to compare the “before and after” performance after a third-party vendor installed a new generation of BTS equipment that upgraded the network to full IP-based, in line with new and stricter regulations as stipulated in the latest Subset093 and O-2475 specifications.
Clear CinCom conducted a series of one time measurements at various locations along the track, mainly Subset093 performance measurements, with both circuit switched and packet switched setups.
More News Messages
- Analysis for entire Dutch GSM-R radio access network
- Subset093 EoG Packet Switched performance measurements
- Weak Spot Analyses North region GSM-R Radio Access Network Dutch railway operator
- Optimization and Acceptance measurement of first Hungarian GSM-R radio access network