- About us
- News Messages
- Weak Spot Analyses North region GSM-R Radio Access Network Dutch railway operator
Latest News Messages
Weak Spot Analyses North region GSM-R Radio Access Network Dutch railway operator
Clear CinCom has been a partner of the Dutch railway operator ProRail for many years. In this project, our assignment was to identify weak spots in the radio access network in Northern region of The Netherlands. ProRail wanted an independent verification of their network performance against new set of specifications and wanted to map areas where a need for network improvement was required.
For the presentation of the results Clear CinCom developed a bespoke tool identified as the "Spot Analysis Application". This tool visualizes the analysis results on a interactive online map with various results layers and direct links to reports containing detailed post-processed results. Please contact us for more information.
More News Messages
- Clear CinCom presents unattended GSM-R probe solution with cloud-based analysis software
- CCC Suite Geo Reporting, a cloud-based solution for air interface RF analysis and reporting
- On-track verification of GSM-R EDGE EoG performance data
- Clear CinCom to deliver Nominal Cell Plan audit for GSM-R with unprecedented accuracy